19 Deadly WrestleMania Matches that Changed WWE Forever

Inspire the writer in your mind and introduce to the world
jupiter

Post by jupiter » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:21 am

Matches that created and destroyed history!

If WWE is a brand today, it's because of this one product... WrestleMania!
Done with its 34th instalment, WrestleMania promises more than one can wildly or even remotely imagine. Hall of Famers making a comeback, main events taking a larger than life shape, unimaginable twists, grasping storyline, audience going berserk and a million other events make it a widely viewed event.
While WrestleMania 34 packed amusement in every single second, there have been numerous occasions when the biggest wrestling event of a calendar year showcased historic battles. We chose the best of those fights that deserve a place in the mind of every wrestling lover for they were much more than the regular finishing moves and count of threes.
So, wear your old Hollywood Hulk Hogan cap and enjoy the list.

The Undertaker vs CM Punk (WrestleMania - 29)

CM Punk, who failed to win his first UFC match, challenged The Phenom for WM 29 with an aim to break his WrestleMania winning streak but eventually couldn't. He tried his best to break The Dead Man by desecrating the late Paul Bearer's (The Undertaker's former manager) urn but nothing helped.
This also became the last WrestleMania for CM Punk and the last addition to the Wrestlemania streak for the Undertaker.

Charlotte Flair vs Sasha Banks vs Becky Lynch (WrestleMania - 32)

In this Triple Threat WWE Women's Championship Match, legendary Ric Flair was standing along ringside to support Charlotte Flair and witnessed her winning the inaugural WWE Women's Championship post which the Divas Championship was officially retired.
Out was the popular 'Four Horsewomen' of NXT, three participated in this match, making it a great dose of entertainment.

The Rock vs Stone Cold Steve Austin (WrestleMania - 19)
Having already lost two of his WrestleMania bouts against The Texas Rattlesnake, The Rock was supposed to win this one in order to keep intact his pride and legacy. So yes, he did win it but it took three Rock Bottoms for him to defeat Stone Cold.

Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker (WrestleMania - 30)
After 21 straight WrestleMania victories, The Dead Man finally lost to Brock in one of the fiercest of the fights. Paul Heyman, Brock manager, bragged later to WWE.com, "Why does this surprise you? I told you this was going to happen. Did you doubt my strategy? Did you doubt that I could lead the single greatest, most accomplished athlete in WWE history to do what he was born to do? … I told you I wanted The Streak. I got what I wanted."
An era ended with that!

Edge vs Mick Foley (WrestleMania - 22)
It was a hardcore match featuring two of the most fearless beings in WWE's territory. The match was already predicted to be a bloody deal and it disappointed none. WIth Lita by Rater R Superstar's side, he dominated over Foley and beat him in a way that made Mick later say - "Even as the referee counted three, and even as I was surrounded by this strange potpourri of charred hair, flesh and blood, I was very cognizant of the fact that this was my WrestleMania moment ... Now, I didn't need the word 'legend' in my nickname to be considered a legend, although it never hurts."

Roman Reigns vs Brock Lesnar (WrestleMania - 31)
Just when the audience was unable to guess who'd win this match and when both the guys were exhausted, came a shock. Seth Rollins took advantage of the situation and cashed in his Money in the Bank only to come out as a winner almost everyone hated that day.

Triple H vs The Undertaker (WrestleMania - 28)
Stuck in a Hell in the Cell match with the Undertaker, Triple H was supposed to work some wonder to defeat and break his opponent's streak. Marking the 'end of an era', the match saw Triple H's DX team partner Shawn Michaels as a guest referee but nothing deterred The Undertaker from winning it.
Triple H, later after winning the Slammy Award for Match of the Year said that he was proud to be the part of such a match.

Triple H vs Daniel Bryan (WrestleMania - 30)
You seldom witness the King of Kings participating in an event's first match and this was one such rarity. A match that showcased the hunger to win was truly a must-watch.

Eddie Guerrero vs Kurt Angle (WrestleMania - 20)
This was the fight for WWE Championship and the rivalry that you see between these two was way beyond a title. After months of tension between the two and many fights in other WWE special events, they finally faced in the WrestleMania. Late Eddie, being at his con-man best, gave everything he had in this match and came out as a winner.
The Latino Heat was impressively only the 5th man ever to have defended his WWE title at WrestleMania till then
jupiter

Re: 19 Deadly WrestleMania Matches that Changed WWE Forever

Post by jupiter » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:41 am

Randy Orton vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Batista (WrestleMania - 30)
This was a triple threat match that can very easily be tagged as one of the best in the history of WWE. Daniel won it but the fight that the other two guys put in was damn impressive. Daniel, with this match, proved that a childhood dream can be lived, no matter what

Bret Hart vs Owen Hart (WrestleMania - 10)
I really hope you've seen the Hollywood movie, Warrior (2011) because that's what had already happened in reality 17 years back when the Hart brothers fought. This fight has its name on the list because this was the first time two brothers faced one another in a WrestleMania match.

Money in the Bank Ladder Match (WrestleMania - 21)
Money in the Bank is no regular match and demands serious acrobatic skills to nail it. Edge, being one such fearless guy and the dudes like Jeff Hardy and Shelton Benjamin being the perfect ones to fight for one. In this match, however, Edge had his luck and took the contract home.

Bret Hart vs 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin (WrestleMania - 13)
This submission match launched Stone Cold's career because bravely facing someone as dominant as Bret Hart was not just another guy's cup of tea. Stone Cold had his head busted and it was all bloodied when the world saw him not submitting to the excruciating pain. This forced the guest referee Ken Shamrock to call off the bout after 3:16 lost consciousness in the stronghold of Bret.

Kurt Angle vs Brock Lesnar (WrestleMania - 19)
Brock's Shooting Star Press misfire marked this match where he almost comfortably defeated the Olympic medalist Kurt Angle to win WWE Championship.

The Rock vs Hulk Hogan (WrestleMania - 18)
The absolutely insane battle of the greatest saw one icon fighting the other. Such matches do not happen in every other WrestleMania and this is what made WM-18 one of the best. Although The Rock won the match, you just can't afford to miss how the match started and ended.

Triple H and Stephanie vs Kurt Angle and Ronda Rousey (WrestleMania - 34)
78,133 people who came to witness the mega event loved it when the former Olympians defeated WWE's legendary couple. When I earlier saw the videos of Ronda preparing for the fight, I knew that Stephanie does not stand a chance against her. She truly had a great debut in WrestleMania.
SundukovAX

Post by SundukovAX » Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:30 pm

Самое приятное было видеть Royal Rumble - No chance in hell 1999 года..когда МакМэн with a little help from Rock выкинул его из ринга в конце рамбла достойное зрелище и правильный результат