After Interviewing 100 Rapists, This Woman Revealed the Dark Side of a Criminal Mind

Inspire the writer in your mind and introduce to the world
jupiter

Re: After Interviewing 100 Rapists, This Woman Revealed the Dark Side of a Criminal Mind

Post by jupiter » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:25 pm

Can a man really say that?
One of the rapists was reported to have said, "Yes I feel bad, I ruined her life. Now she is no longer a virgin, no one would marry her. I would accept her, I will marry her when I come out of jail." Do statements like this suffice the crime and the deed that has already been done?
jupiter

Re: After Interviewing 100 Rapists, This Woman Revealed the Dark Side of a Criminal Mind

Post by jupiter » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:28 pm

Her idea behind visiting these rapists.
Madhumita hopes to publish her research in the coming months. She said that “They think, here comes another feminist. They assume a woman doing research like this will misrepresent men’s ideas. Where do you begin with someone like that?”

We really hope for her work to get the much-deserved appreciation and want more and more men to read this because they need to know the fine line between YES and NO.

SOURCE LINK

That's all, people.
ronaldgoaro

After Interviewing 100 Rapists This Woman Revealed the Dark Side of a Criminal Mind

Post by ronaldgoaro » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:11 pm

that is by far the best review of dark age ive ever seen. this will help me greatly when i finally play. now to rethink my ice caste lists