Post Your Complaints Here

Post Reply
Ananta
Posts: 158
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:10 am
Has thanked: 62 times
Been thanked: 29 times

Re: Post Your Complaints Here

Post by Ananta » Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:17 pm

itsdon wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:54 am Bro.. If we do 'add friend'

See this bro.. The advertisement is covering notifications

We are not able to confirm 'yes or no'

Please make that add to hide at notifications appearance

We are unable to access notifications

Image
Replied in pm, please check it.
These users thanked the author Ananta for the post:
itsdon
Rating: 2.8%
 
User avatar
Spirit
Registered user
Posts: 345
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:00 am
Has thanked: 434 times
Been thanked: 330 times
Contact:

Re: Post Your Complaints Here

Post by Spirit » Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:54 am

Why is the like option removed?
It was a kind of motivation for making some fakes here. Now i don't feel much enthusiasm here just poting things.
Is it purposefully removed or is there some error for now?
Feel free to ask for fakes
SOUL REAPER
Ananta
Posts: 158
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:10 am
Has thanked: 62 times
Been thanked: 29 times

Re: Post Your Complaints Here

Post by Ananta » Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:50 pm

Spirit wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:54 am Why is the like option removed?
It was a kind of motivation for making some fakes here. Now i don't feel much enthusiasm here just poting things.
Is it purposefully removed or is there some error for now?
we updated the site software to the latest versions
like button is a feature of this site.
it was not removed, we will enable it after updating the theme.
also fixed slow loading issue.
give us some time, it will be back again.
our maintenance was completed, now our site won't go down.
:) :goteam:
User avatar
Spirit
Registered user
Posts: 345
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:00 am
Has thanked: 434 times
Been thanked: 330 times
Contact:

Re: Post Your Complaints Here

Post by Spirit » Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:00 pm

Ananta wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:50 pm
Spirit wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:54 am Why is the like option removed?
It was a kind of motivation for making some fakes here. Now i don't feel much enthusiasm here just poting things.
Is it purposefully removed or is there some error for now?
we updated the site software to the latest versions
like button is a feature of this site.
it was not removed, we will enable it after updating the theme.
also fixed slow loading issue.
give us some time, it will be back again.
our maintenance was completed, now our site won't go down.
:) :goteam:
:thanks:
Feel free to ask for fakes
SOUL REAPER
Rikshan
Registered user
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue May 19, 2020 2:16 am
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Post Your Complaints Here

Post by Rikshan » Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:09 pm

How to upload photo
Ananta
Posts: 158
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:10 am
Has thanked: 62 times
Been thanked: 29 times

Re: Post Your Complaints Here

Post by Ananta » Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:28 pm

Rikshan wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:09 pm How to upload photo

Open https://storage.inssia.com

And follow this procedure below.
https://inssia.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=16099
Note:after uploading pics copy and paste bbcode links only.
Archer123
Registered user
Posts: 344
Joined: Tue May 12, 2020 3:08 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 223 times

Re: Post Your Complaints Here

Post by Archer123 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:30 pm

Bro how to delete private messages , photos
:coo :cool:
mango
Registered user
Posts: 147
Joined: Sat May 19, 2018 1:58 pm
Has thanked: 197 times
Been thanked: 40 times

Re: Post Your Complaints Here

Post by mango » Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:38 pm

Archer123 wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:30 pm Bro how to delete private messages , photos
Press [x] button to delete.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests