Help Section

Post Reply
User avatar
Natsu654321
Registered user
Posts: 217
Joined: Tue May 19, 2020 5:02 am
Has thanked: 1803 times
Been thanked: 28 times

Re: Help Section

Post by Natsu654321 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:57 am

Please reply
User avatar
Natsu654321
Registered user
Posts: 217
Joined: Tue May 19, 2020 5:02 am
Has thanked: 1803 times
Been thanked: 28 times

Re: Help Section

Post by Natsu654321 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:05 pm

Natsu654321 wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:34 pm
I want Hindi version of Savita bhabhi comics for free

Please help

Please reply
User avatar
Natsu654321
Registered user
Posts: 217
Joined: Tue May 19, 2020 5:02 am
Has thanked: 1803 times
Been thanked: 28 times

Re: Help Section

Post by Natsu654321 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:46 am

Long pressed on images but couldn't choose multiple images at a time
User avatar
Natsu654321
Registered user
Posts: 217
Joined: Tue May 19, 2020 5:02 am
Has thanked: 1803 times
Been thanked: 28 times

Re: Help Section

Post by Natsu654321 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:57 pm

Please reply
fan
Registered user
Posts: 4940
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:58 am
Has thanked: 220 times
Been thanked: 1354 times

Re: Help Section

Post by fan » Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:22 pm

Natsu654321 wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:46 am
Long pressed on images but couldn't choose multiple images at a time
:think: if there is a mark option then use it

First try to move multiple images from one folder to another in your smartphone
If you learned that process then its similar process
be happy
User avatar
Natsu654321
Registered user
Posts: 217
Joined: Tue May 19, 2020 5:02 am
Has thanked: 1803 times
Been thanked: 28 times

Re: Help Section

Post by Natsu654321 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:13 am

fan wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:22 pm
Natsu654321 wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:46 am
Long pressed on images but couldn't choose multiple images at a time
:think: if there is a mark option then use it

First try to move multiple images from one folder to another in your smartphone
If you learned that process then its similar process
I always do moving thing but whenever I do upload thing I am unable to mark multiple images
And there is no mark option
Fakelover1988
Registered user
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:35 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Topic deletion

Post by Fakelover1988 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:38 pm

Dear Admin,
Kindly delete my thread named "LESBIAN-STRAPON-SHEMALE-FAKED".
Thank you.
Ananta
Posts: 123
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:10 am
Has thanked: 52 times
Been thanked: 22 times

Re: Topic deletion

Post by Ananta » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:18 am

Fakelover1988 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:38 pm
Dear Admin,
Kindly delete my thread named "LESBIAN-STRAPON-SHEMALE-FAKED".
Thank you.
ok, that topic doesn't have any images
DELETED
Ananta
Posts: 123
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:10 am
Has thanked: 52 times
Been thanked: 22 times

Re: Help Section

Post by Ananta » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:20 am

some
Registered user
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat May 30, 2020 5:52 pm
Has thanked: 779 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Help Section

Post by some » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:39 pm

How to send images to admin of page
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests